Monday, December 1, 2008

hey people!

The send-off for ben & yeomei was great! although there were only 5 of us. I got admit I was tired. I'm sure the rest were too. And standing on the bus for 5/6 of the journey just didnt help. haha. When I reached the airport, the rest were with YeoMei already.

We played 1 round of PowerGrid after breakfast while waiting for ben. Stress man. It was really a long long game.. We kind of surpise ben in the end. We tried to but couldnt find him. In the end, he was just behind us. But because he was facing the other side so we didnt see one another.

After that, walked around, took picturesss (please upload, thanks).. We had a trolley to carry our bags! (:
And the thing is, you cant use the escalator with the trolley. So we had to 'abandon' it if we are moving to another level since it's quite troublesome. But when we got to the next level, there was another one. haha.. Thank YOU God!

No, I wasnt bored even though I didnt talk that much la. Most of the time, they all were, H-ing. Hunderstand? Ho? Hoo Had.. Hoe Haid, H Hpoke HonHy 5% Hout Hof Hall Hhe HonHerHaHions. haha. Exaggerating!! (:

Thanks Joe for bringing me for dinner + desert with Uncle KK, KW, WW, JoelS, Jordan, JoelC & GX.

Actually this is like an abrupt post. I just want to thank the cell again for all your prayers & support during my exams.. Xie Xie Ni Men, Hen Duo Hen Duo. LOL. Coming to cell is what I look forward to each week. You people has, have, had & will be my best buddies, bros, sis!! (:
Ever since 2006, God gave me, You, Yes, You!

Watching the cell grow & growing together with the cell is really fun & encouraging. Of course, there were not-so-good times but it's inevitable. Our Christian walk is not a straight smooth path. It's like a roller-coaster ride. Sometimes we go up & sometimes down. Sometimes fast & sometimes slow. It is Important that we know how to discern the season and adapt to it. Not forgetting to cherish each moment & scenery.

I pray that all of us will continue to grow strong in the year ahead. Supporting & encouraging one another while doing so. I pray that we will forge friendships that will last for eternity not just with the cell but also with youths from the church.

No comments: