Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Hey all. Before I start sharing...

Do come for the Christmas Potluck Blessing! We're meeting at Dhoby Ghaut at 9am and head off to ECP. Please bring something i.e. food.
Things that people are bringing so far (so that you won't clash): chicken wings, nuggets, baguette pizza, hotdogs, brownie, marshmellows and nutella, plates forks and spoon, fishballs, drinks and cups, fried rice, chips, sandwiches, pau.
Pls tell YM if you're coming and what you're bringing ASAP! Make job easy for her. (:

And come for the drama on 27th at L2 too! Wanhui is going to perform! Support her. (:
---------------------------------------------

Anyway, just want to thank you for the good times that we've been spending. MyHope party and stuff. Please pray for my friends because one of them can't make it for the drama on 27th and another might not be going..

MyHope- As I have shared, I think God helped me because even though I felt like my testimony wasn't that well planned, He helped me to understand how my friends feel and they were quite open to share with me. And I never really planned to ask them so thank God for helping me to be tactful. I guess one thing I learnt is to persevere but not be impatient. I guess it's quite easy to pass the line, which make things more uncomfortable for our friends. Another thing is my problem of placing too much hope on myself. That's what Iris said to me after praying for me and yeah, I found it really true. Salvation is really God's. Yeah! (:

Cell retreat- My head was growing bigger as we talked about goals, cause like what Daryl said, goals are quite a foreign word to me. And I was thinking about my school's ministry because they want to undergo a radical change. So in a way, I felt quite stressed. But sometimes really think about it, we just need to ask God and do our best for Him, leaving all things to Him. =D (Laziness has to go. Haha.) Working with Daryl will be great cause' I can bully him. Haha. I'm kidding. Just that my load will be more manageable so thank God once again for the smooth flow of things. Yeah, thank you YM and Smart for planning the retreat!

No comments: