Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Prayer Requests & Thanksgiving (19/09)

Hi BFC! For this week...

XY
Thank God for my good prelim results :)
Pray that I will not be complacent and continue to work hard! Perseverance! :)

Joel
Thank God that my exams have ended!
Pray that I will continue to study.

Sophia
Thank God that my back's getting better, & learnt a lot of new things!
Pray for attentiveness in class as I prepare for coming Promos.
Pray for my teacher's mum, she's having the surgery in Oct.

Daryl
Continue to trust in God to guide my steps and for my future!
Thank God for Prelim results and that I know where I stand!

Continue to keep those who are having exams and preparing for exams in prayer:
Aaron (Prelims)
Ling Jia (Promos)
Sophia (preparing for promos)
Jasmine & Anabelle (papers start 5 Oct rite?)
Clarissa (do you have?)

And for those still having holidays, hope you've had a great holiday so far! May you continue to have a fruitful holiday!
And Cheryl, may you find favour with your colleagues and supervisors even as you continue selling those credit cards!

GOD BLESS,
Daryl =)

No comments: