Friday, September 11, 2009

Prayer Requests (as of 5th Sept)


Joe: Pray that I can go back to my excercising regime :)

Daryl: To have the discipline to use my holidays wisely, & to see things from God's perspective.

Jasmine: Pray that I'll have confidence for papers. Thank God for giving wisdom and I stayed awake during today's paper, & also able to bring a few friends to church last Saturday.

Annabelle: Pray that I will not be distracted & that I could concentrate on studying.

Sophia: COURAGE!


If you have the time, do check out Impact One's blog (link's at sidebar), the latest post on 8th September. It serves as an encouragement for us to persevere on, even when faced with continuous rejection from family/friends. Don't give up! See you guys this Saturday! :DD


Sophia

No comments: