Sunday, September 27, 2009

Prayer Requests and Thanksgiving(26/9)

Hello all! (: Here are the prayer requests:

Daryl: Thank God for an enjoyable week and His protection over me! Pray that I'll continue to enjoy doing Maths!

Joyce: Thank God for the (parents') food ministry in school--> free dinner--> can study peacefully without having to worry about how to settle that day's dinner =)

YM: Fully utilise every time I have, balance between studies and God

Jace: Thank God for improvement in subjects thus far. Pray that I will not be stressed but have peace even as I go about my daily routines

XY: Fully utilise my time and increase productivity (: Pray that I'll stop sleeping during sermon during service.

WH: Pray for parents' health to be good. Pray for wisdom, clarity, effectiveness at work and favour in the things that I do

Annabelle: Pray for the examinations coming in 2 weeks time. Pray also for calmness during the paper.

Jas: Sufficient sleep and able to manage my work properly. Pray that I am able to seek for more friends to church next sat. and for those who did not attend church today, give them a desire to come fore the following week.

Sophia: Pray for discipline and peace of God during revision that I'll not panick as exam gets nearer. Pray for overwhelming response for youth camp. And may the presence of God continue to be with my teacher's mum. Thank God for everything that has happened this week (:

Lingjia: Thank God for everything. Pray for confidence in the Lord, to really submit to God's way. Need peace from God and the joy in studying. Be able to leave everything to God

Joshua: Good start for sem 2

-------------------------------------------
Alright! (: To all having or not having exams, may God's peace continue to be with you and that you will draw close to Him cause' He's the source of peace! (=
Please feel free to drop a prayer request or thanksgiving in the tagboard! Nonetheless, you're still covered in prayers which you may not know. (=

No comments: