Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Prayer Requests & Thanksgiving (12/09)

Dear BFC! Here are our prayer requests and thanksgiving for the week!

Sophia
Pray for my teacher's mother's health to recover, it's some kind of heart problem and needs to undergo surgery. Pray for God's presence to be with her always (even though she's a Buddhist now) and that she'll come to know God one day.
Pray for confidence and calmness as I publicise for youth camp next week (there's still some reluctance though haha). Thank God for an awesome week even though I had <5>

Xi Ying
I passed all my H1 and H2 for the 1st time in my entire JC life :)

Jasmine
Bless me with good health. Able to concentrate in studies.
Fast recovery from intestinal infection.

Daryl
For stamina to run the last lap of the race with endurance.
To trust God above the circumstances.

Do also keep the following people in prayer as they are still having their exams:
Joel
Jacelyn
Aaron
And also pray for those who are having holidays that they will use them wisely!

God Bless,
Daryl =)

No comments: