Monday, June 29, 2009

Prayer Requests (28/06)

YM
Be enthusiastic for school!

Jace
For my Block Test 2 that God will bless me & be able to handle é stress.

Sophia
Focused during exams. Pray for discipline to do QT daily even as school resumes (so far i'm still doing it daily, Praise the Lord!).

Wan Hui
Pray for joy & efficiency @ work. Pray for my dad's health to be strengthened.

Joe
Re-start my exercise regime! *I ran on Mon & Tue! Hope to excercise 4 times this week. 2 more to go!
Catch up on my 1-year Bible. *I caught up with my reading already!! How to do the cancelling huh?

Joshua
Re-adapt back to school life. Clarity of mind for tests.

XY
Perseverance to study!

Joyce
Perseverance to study!

Daryl
Speed in doing homework!

God bless BFC with a wonderful week!
Daryl

No comments: