Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Prayer Requests (30/05)

Hi BFC! Sorry for the late prayer requests update! I forgot that I had our prayer request booklet! Anyway, here are the prayers:

Jace
- Greater passion to do things
- Greater awareness of God's presence in my life

Sophia
- Pastor Ruth's flu to recover.
- Also, hopefully the schedule I've planned for my June break will work out well.

Daryl
- Meaningful holiday
- Accomplish goals
- Good rest
- Discipline

XY
Grandma discharge from hospital today! (thanksgiving)

Smarties
Able to find a temporary job for holiday.

Joshua
Good time during cell retreat.

Joe
- Discipline to exercise regularly. Min 4x/wk
- Leave for Church Camp to be approved.

Jasmine
Give me more time for my studies and homework.


Have a fruitful holiday!
Daryl

No comments: