Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Visit WH's YA cell on Fri Aug 15th!

Hi BFC!

Remember the CP attachment we talked about?

If you don't, basically the YPM_17 and 18 cell groups will be attached to a young adult cpu to have a feel of what being in a young adult cell is like. Also, you'll get to meet my cell mates and on Aug 22nd, we'll ALL go out to our blocks in Hougang to give out mooncakes, learn to do PR with community residents.

It's going to be very fun! I enjoy doing CP (community penetration) alot!

BFC will be attached to Wan Hui's CPU so you'll feel very comfortable!
My Cell meeting will be at the new unit at Blk 247 from 8pm to 10pm.

I know some of you think it ends late. NVM! Just come at 8pm!
If you need to leave earlier, no prob about that.

I really encourage all of you to come this friday! If we can come for CP Fun day together, i'm sure we can come visit my cpu together.

Let's meet for dinner at Kovan Mac at 6:50pm?

In our cell, we have:
Ice breakers, Worship, Sharing, Word.
This week's word, we are doing the bible study program so therefore,it'll be good for you to read through 1 Cor 5-9

p.s Pls reply to me (9829-3684) or reply to my email (i sent tis via email too) whether you are coming or not and with a reason too. Thanks dearies!

Blessings,
God & Wan Hui

No comments: