Sunday, August 17, 2008

hello BFC! :D
zonal bonding last night was one whole lot of fun. those who didnt go, had missed all the laughter we had.
because I was late and all the games had already ended, BFC was really nice to play blind mice again for the second time. thank you guys and girls :D

and big welcome to our new friend, Benedict! (he is in white shirt beside Joe)
ok maybe not new to some of you cause I heard its his second time in church. hahaa.


picture file size too big, I am afraid blogger will reject my post. so these are the only 2 pictures. want more pictures go to facebook, I had uploaded all the pictures there :D
anyway, these pictures were taken at around 2.30am in the morning. how cool, everyone still have the energy to pose and smile :D

CP next friday! take time off to come alright! I believe it'll be another fun time together as a cell.
we can go for dinner after that! or maybe supper? :D

No comments: