Wednesday, May 21, 2008

my soul now to stand

Hey there BFC. (: Well, just to say what I felt about the sermon last sat, as mentioned by Josh in his recent post.

Well, basically, I felt like God was really revealing things to me. Like when Pastor Daniel asked us that when we ask God for His will, are we doing so because
(1) we're afraid of making mistakes or
(2) we truly desire to please Him by doing so?
I felt really bad at that point of time. I knew inside that I was afraid of making mistakes, I knew His plans are perfect. In a way, I felt like I was using God. It's the kinda motive wrong but correct action thing. But I believe He understands and forgives me. This has acted as a reminder for me as I move on.

Today during CF in my school, the pastor shared with us about John 17:1-26, about Jesus' prayer for himself and christians. He prayed for strength to do God's will (before He went to the cross) and I believe we can just make a simple prayer everytime we feel weak or unwilling to do the right things. May we grow to become one beautiful feet for God. (:

Jace.

No comments: