Monday, November 2, 2009

Prayer Requests & Thanksgiving (31/10)

Hi BFC! Our prayer requests & thanksgiving:

Daryl
Thank God for a rather productive week! Thank God that I have had the discipline to exercise! Pray for good lifestyle: eat, sleep & live well!

Ben
EXAMS!!!

XY
Pray for drive to press on for the last lap (really last lap)

Joel
Pray for discipline to continue to study. Thank God for another productive week.

Wan Hui
Pray for clarity of mind, wisdom & effectiveness in work. Pray for wisdom in planning my pastoral meetings & workshops.

Sophia
Pray for my teacher's mum, she got into hospital again and has to undergo another surgery as her heart rate isn't very good. Thank God for Promos results. :)

Ling Jia
Pray for clarity of mind during Chinese A levels and confidence & enthusiasm for Oral Presentation.

Cheryl
Pray for a good week ahead, discipline to start studying!

Jacelyn
Last week of prep! Pls pray for stamina & strength because my papers are really tight. Continue spending time with God. :)

YM
Last lap, hope to fully utilise my time in studies and not forgetting spending time with God.

Ivan
Having a poster presentation coming up but totally no ideas on how to present.

Clarissa
Pray for wisdom & perseverance in studies. (I really wanna do well) :D

Jasmine
More time for friends and able to sleep well. Hope that every problem and trouble I have currently will be solved in a smoother way.

Joe
Barely met my target last month, but thankful I still have orders :)

Let us continue to be persistent in prayer and have the faith that God will answer them in His perfect timing! Pray prayers of love! See you for Chill & Connect! =)

Daryl
The Gardener

No comments: