Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Prayer Requests & Thanksgiving (14/11)

Hi BFC! Sorry for the late post again...

Sophia
Recovery for sprained ankle.
Pls pray as I've got camp on 18th.
Also pray for good weather during the camp.

Jasmine
Enough time for God and family.
Fall sick very easily nowadays.
Pray that I will not fall sick.

XY
My headache is still like on and off but at least my nose stopped running.
Thanks for all our prayers! :)

Joyce
Recovered from cramps :)

Daryl
Thank God that I've got just 3 papers left and for His peace while sitting for the papers.
Pray that I'll be able to be disciplined and persevere because I've got long breaks of a few days between my remaining papers.

To all still studying diligently, keep up the hard work! It will pay off!
To those having holidays, use your holidays wisely!
To those working, Christmas is coming soon! =)
Look forward to every new day!

Daryl
The Tea Plantation Owner =)

No comments: