Monday, October 12, 2009

Prayer Requests & Thanksgiving (10/10)

Dear BFC,
Our prayer requests for this week:

Daryl
Pray for my ulcer!
Pray for stamina and belief for the last lap.

Joshua
Greater Sense of Contentment

XY
Find strength in the Lord to persevere on! :)

Cheryl
Pray for strength to continue for the last week of internship
&
Pray for a good start for Sem 2!

Jace
Pray for strength & focus as I continue to keep momentum for studies.
Close walk with God. Not to compromise quality time with God for studies.


Joyce
Thank God that Aunty Daphne (Uncle Francis Chia's CPU), who was in ICU for 3 weeks, is now out of the hospital :) She's been battling cancer for many months. The doctor says patients who go into the ICU hardly come out.

Sophia
Thank God for this week! Pray for discipline and peace of God to be upon me as I finish up my remaining two papers.

Wan Hui
Pray for a good and smooth month at work & for protection and blessings over my bosses.

Yeo Mei
Focus in my work.

Jasmine
Pray for more faith and trust.

Ivan
New ideas for project report.

Anabelle
Pray that my mum's new job will go smooth.

Benedict
Keep me in prayer for my finals.
Thank God I passed my driving.

Joe
To be healthy and for discipline to keep fit :)

We may all be in different seasons of our lives. Some are finishing school, some just started a new semester, others are about to start school. In all this, let's keep one another in prayer and also our faithful leaders! I believe in the power of prayer! How about you?

Daryl

No comments: