Tuesday, October 6, 2009

prayer requests and thanksgiving (3/10)

Prayer Requests and Thanksgivings for the week! (:

LingJia: Positive attitude when results are out. Need miracle!

YM: Study hard!

Daryl: Thank God for the productive week and for His strength in seeing me through. Pray for discipline n determination in studying.

Joe: Pray that I'll be positive and trust God to hit my targets. I've been rather negative lately. I must get out of this mindset! Pray also for continued discipline to exercise!

Jace: Thank God for Prelims result! I improved alot. Pray that my heart, mind and soul will learn to trust God wholly.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Here's a verse for you guys, especially those feeling the stress of exams.

Isaiah 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

5-in-1 package of promises! =D

No comments: