Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Prayer Requests (09/05)

Hi all! These are the prayer requests on Saturday:

Sorry for the delay!
All prayer requests are quoted word for word.

XY
Pray for those in SR as we're having MYE in 1 wk!!! >.<

Unknown (I'm so sorry I don't know who this is)
Thank God for my results! And pray for a my friend that has family problems (parents quarelling)

Hangyi
Pray for that I want to transfer class successfully.

Joyce
Thanksgiving
→ SYF = Gold :)
→ Blocked nose for 2-3 days - very irritating - but during CF (8/5) we sang the song 'Breathe', (This is the air I breathe......) then I felt my nasal passage cleared, & I could breathe normally again :)
Was like God asking why I didn't pray abt my nose - cos' I just had to ask for that. Which I didn't do (pray).

Oh, one more thing. If your prayer request has been answered, could you put a tick in front so that we know it's answered? Yup, like that (this actually the square root symbol).

Thanks BFC,
DARYL

No comments: