Sunday, May 17, 2009

Prayer Requests (17/05)

Hey BFC. Here are the prayer requests.

Wanhui
Down with super bad migraine and body aches since wed. Pls pray for healing.

Jasmine
Hope my sister's friend, who is called Iris too, to have a successful operation this coming Monday

Jacelyn
Greater awareness of Christ. My CCA's having some restructuring. Pray that I can balance my studies and still be able to give God my best in prayer ministry (and that He'd give me ideas!).

Smarties
Do well for tests

YM
Mid years in next two weeks. Juggling both exams and trainings well, make full use of my time.

Sophia
Pray that the end of year OCIP trip will not clash with the youth camp cause my teacher's asking me to choose between the two. Also, to be focussed and manage time better in studies, OCIP involvement, Pre-U sem trainings, planning of COP for class, CCA and church. Three tests in next week, foresee that there'll be no time to finish revision but gonna have faith in God!

Daryl
Healing for ulcer and cold. Determined discipline for life. Refreshing rest.

Pls pray for the one after you on the list. And for those who are not on the list, you can still pray for your cell members. Let us continue to share, encourage and pray for each other! He hears. (=

God bless you with a good week ahead!

Jace.

No comments: