Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sharing.

It's my turn to share.

One of my friends recently asked, "What's worship all about?"
Well, Worship is between you and God-Nothing else.

I love that feeling when you're just lost in worship and you keep singing and singing and you just don't care how you sound anymore. You lose everything but your focus on God and it just becomes all that matters. When I sing to the lyrics, I want to mean every syllable of it from the depths of my heart. But sometimes for me, It's hard to surrender everything in life to him. It takes time.

Take for example, my O level results. It took me sometime to accept it. Two weeks ago during the worship. I was still pondering about it the entire week and my heart was feeling heavy the moment I step into the place. As the worship starts & continue, I pause and said a short prayer to God. Asking God to release the burden inside me that is hurting me. I felt his presence and tears started flowing. God is working on it and healing the pain. His is awesome.

I come to a point to realize that- To sit back and do nothing is like going backwards, rather than forward into the future that God has set for us. God has plans for us, everyone.


And....Mission trip. I can't wait for the mission trip end of this year. Honestly, It's the first time for many of us while some are going on their 2nd mission trip. From their experiences they share, I think it's called grace. Grace to care for someone other than myself, grace to go the extra mile and grace in which to Love God kingdom and children of His.

So yes, I'm happy and I thank God for everything right now.

Reminder: Please remember to pass me the 20 dollars for mission trip fund at youth ablaze this week if you haven done so yet.

Iris.p!

No comments: