Monday, February 2, 2009

PRAYER MEETING

Hi BFC! How are u all doing? I hope you're doing fine! No.. I hope you're doing great! Coz I'm still surviving.. as usual =)

Anyway, this is about prayer meeting this Sunday - 8 Feb 2009. Yup.. I'm not sure how many of you will read this before the wkend comes but don't worry I'll send a reminder =) Was supposed to do this a wk ago, but didn't, so now Jacelyn is angry with me.. Got to do this quick.. Juz kidding, Jacelyn =)

Since we're supposed to come for service this Sunday (it's the 2nd Sunday of the month), let us take a quick lunch after that and go for prayer meeting! Yup.. It starts at 1330 I heard and it lasts for about an hour! I'm not very sure how it is done.. This is my first proper corporate prayer event so I don't really know what to expect. But I guess during the course of the week, you can prepare yourself by praying more and getting used to it and this Sunday, we'll pray as a church =) A small part of the church at least! I don't know what to say now. But anyway, hope you all are able to enjoy the week! As Joshua says..

Daryl =)


[post edited by joyce - enlarged & bolded some words ;)]

No comments: