Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I Love the Beautiful Footprints!

Hi BFC!

I feel like a virgin threading on unchartered grounds! Yes, it's my 1st time ever ever blogging! Hahahahha .... feel a bit swan-gu. But it's a great start for me, esp when I'm thinking of starting a blog for my baby!!!! :-)

Wanna tell u pple that I'm so proud, inspired and encouraged by ur beautiful feet, that r leaving wonderfully beautiful footprints in Youth Ablaze! It has been great watching God transform BFC, not just the individuals, but also the entire cell. I'm sure God is smiling every time He watches how yawl encourage each other, contact each other, lend a helping hand and support to ur leaders, and even writing those lovely cards to encourage the other leaders in Youth Ablaze!!!

U're setting a great eg for many to follow. Keep up the GREAT work, and continue to leave ur beautiful footprints everywhere u go!!!!!

:-)
sharon

No comments: