Sunday, June 8, 2008

Small excerpt from my blog post. (:

I just came back from youth encounter yesterday and I think it was really great. I felt that the sessions gave very relevant points just that at some parts I felt quite sleepy and some things didn't go in. Haha. I experienced for myself how our past hurts actually still bothers us and can affect the way we live now. During clinic session, I was sharing with Wanhui about something that happened in primary school and I cried as I shared. I never thought that the pain was still so real.. Thank you Wanhui for praying with me as I release those past hurts and forgive people and myself. (:

So BFC, don't miss the next youth encounter alright! (: Of course, I'm not saying our relationship with God depends on encounters and altar calls only. But it really helps us to live the way we are privileged to. (:

Get well soon Clari! (:

Jace

No comments: