Monday, April 28, 2008

Let This Be A Oasis For Encouragement - Heb 10: 24, 25

This entry marks the birth of a new phase in our cell life!

A spanking new place we can pour our hearts out, share concerns that we dare not raise up when in person, transmit information/reminders, chat and go crazy. Our virtual cafe - only lack of the aroma of an espresso. Virtual space makes things a bit less threatening and it does give us freedom and anonymity - we encourage people to leave their names though...

I suppose my greatest challenge with the flock is getting you guys to go transparent so that I can leave guess work out of the picture. People problems are hard to solve and if I don’t even know what is bothering you, you can imagine how tough my job can be. With the aid of my Heavenly Father above, I hope that this little niche will be one that I can hear my flock better so I can be a better shepherd.

So, go ahead, talk, ya?

1 Peter 5:2-4 (NIV)
Be shepherds of God's flock that is under your care, serving as overseers - not because you must, but because you are willing, as God wants you to be; not greedy for money, but eager to serve; not lording it over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock. And when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the crown of glory that will never fade away.

Help me get my crown ok?

:)

Shepherd

No comments: