Saturday, August 15, 2009

Psalm 34


Psalm 34 (some verses that spoke to me so strongly) Here's the message version.


1 I bless God every chance I get; my lungs expand with his praise.



4 God met me more than halfway, he freed me from my anxious fears. 5 Look at him; give him your warmest smile. Never hide your feelings from him. 6 When I was desperate, I called out, and God got me out of a tight spot. 7 God's angel sets up a circle of protection around us while we pray. 8 Open your mouth and taste, open your eyes and see—how good God is. Blessed are you who run to him.

17 Is anyone crying for help? God is listening, ready to rescue you. 18 If your heart is broken, you'll find God right there; if you're kicked in the gut, he'll help you catch your breath. 19 Disciples so often get into trouble; still, God is there every time. 20 He's your bodyguard, shielding every bone; not even a finger gets broken.
________________________________________________________

These 2 weeks has been really a rough ride for me in many ways. I lost focus & made careless mistakes repeatedly. sigh. I also got blamed from some supposed gdwill situation but at that time, i did not call my fren to chat. Instead, i chose to really seek the Lord desperately in my car & it's amazing how God & I could have a 40 min conversation filled with pleas, tears & questioning but God spoke so strongly to me. It was a REAL conversation. Peace & comfort came through to me. *Thank God for tat* The Lord showed me my weakness & i'll keep remembering that His grace is sufficient for me & His strength will be made perfect in my weaknesses. Psalm 34:4 "I sought the Lord, and He heard me, And delivered me from all my fears." (NKJV). I just know God won't leave me in the lurch in my desperate moments. I'm glad i ran into His embrace. Through my bad spate of events, i know that God is gonna walk thru this season with me & i'm going to come back stronger & it'll be an elevation of my faith built in Him! God is my firm foundation! Amen to that!

In His Grace,

Wan Hui

No comments: